Asian Congress on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ACOMS) are organised by the Asian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AsianAOMS). The purpose of the ACOMS is to improve the quality and standards od the specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in the Region.
AsianAOMS Mission Statement:
- To promote the spirit of fellowship, goodwill, and cooperation amongst oral and maxillofacial surgeons in the region.
- To promote and strengthen the specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, as well as the local Associations or Societies in the various countries in the region.
- To formulate and encourage international exchanges for mutual benefit.
- To encourage, assist and enhance the training, knowledge, expertise and research in the region.
- To encourage and enhance continuing educational programs in the region and to disseminate scientific information.
- To seek affiliation with organizations as deemed appropriate by the Governing Council.
- By any other means that will enhance the aims of the Association.